I was stationed in Hangzhou for 3 months to complete a project where I wasn't able to find an apartment to my liking so I chose to reside in this fine establishment within 10 minutes walking distance to my office in the CBD.
I chose the 1 bedroom suite on level 5 which had higher ceiling than normal and a lavish sky garden of approximately 40 sqm, it gave me a feeling of home.
The room was plushly decorated, a lot of thoughts have gone into it to design the rooms. I still miss it to this date.
The services were great, this hotel has won China's best 5 star serviced apartment 2 years in a row and was managed by an expat American as the hotel GM. He would organise gatherings and dinners for fellow expat executives who work in the city and reside at his hotel so we didn't feel lonely in this city.
The rate was reasonable as well in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonded to the architecturally unique Europe America Centre complex, flanked by first class office space and retail mall and situated at the prime Yellow Dragon commercial circle location; this 321 residences featuring studios, 1,2 and 3 bedroom options and houses a kaleidoscope of facilities and services. Minutes away from West lake, its surroundings and landmark scenic spots as well as dining and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Oakwood Residence Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakwood Residence Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Oakwood Residence Hotel Hangzhou