“Good, cheap, nice !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #184 of 597 Restaurants in Kunming
4.0 of 5 stars 4 Reviews
Cuisines: French
Description: The Game Cafe is opened 365 days a year from 10am to 2am. We serve a selection of Soup, Salads, Pizza, Pasta, desserts and specialities dishes. We do our best to offer great food at little prices, and our drinks are cheap too! Everyday from 8pm to 11pm we are mostly a board game place. Before and after that we are a normal cafe serving Breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and late food. We do have free wifi and a proper expresso machine.
Kunming
“Good, cheap, nice !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

I had the privilege to be among the first ones to give a try to Game Cafe's new menu !
I've not been disappointed: besides the friendliness of the owners, I've been amazed by the taste of the food: not only you get quantity but also quality, for a rather reasonable price !
I strongly recommend it, and for sure I will come back, not only to play games !

Thanks Wendy and Guillaume

(I especially appreciated the goat cheese in the 4-cheese pizza, so hard to find elsewhere in Kunming !)

• Visited May 2011