We stayed from 4th till the 6th September 2013. The studio was fitted with all amenities for a comfortable stay, and fitted us three quite nicely. Once sofa converted into a bed sitting space becomes scarce with only one chair, but that is a very small issue considering the cost of 720 RMB for two nights. We had not booked breakfast at the hotel and not in a position to comment.
The staff were excellent and very helpful. I did not ask for the name of the lady who did the housekeeping and she was very cheerful in greeting us each morning. At the reception the staff were very helpful.
Location of the hotel is excellent right opposite the Drum Tower and within 2 minutes walk from where the airport shuttle terminates and also starts, which we found convenient and cost efficient.
Please try the breakfast from the street vendors across the street from the hotel. Unleavened flour which is deep fried with a fried egg inside, served with a large sausage for just 5 Yuan. One per head is filling. Since it is freshly made in front of you, absulutely safe and hygenic. Very tasty. For those from India it is a deep fried maida parantha with an egg inside. I loved it.
While visiting the terra cota warriors please take the bus 611 (as suggested by the hotel staff) and get of at it's last stop in front of the Xian Railway Station.. At the bus stop it is quite crowded and seems very chaotic.. Just cross the stree towards the station and then keep walking to the right for 150 metres till you sight the green and white bus 306(5). Next to it are two other services, one blue and another green smaller buses marked on the side...Xian railway station to terracotta warriors and horses.....They are all right and charge 8 RMB per head, but take 15 minutes longer to reach as they pick up passengers enroute. On return to the railway station please go back to the point where the 611 bus dropped you for your return journey to the hotel.When you get down initially I recommend you pick a few landmark i.e KFC to help in identifying the spot on your return.
Over all full marks to Citadines Central in Xian
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Central Xi`An Hotel
- Citadines Central Xi`An Hotel Xi`An
- Citadines Apart Hotel Xi An
- Citadines Central Xi'An China/Shaanxi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Central Xi’an is the first international brand serviced residence in Xi’an. Its ideal location in the city centre places it within walking distance to office towers with multinational companies, famous local specialty food street and cafés, and a bustling street bazaar. Just an hour's drive from the city center is the famous Terra cotta Warriors, a Unesco World Heritage Site. At Citadines, you can have the freedom to live the life you want. Just choose from our menu of flexible services to suit your lifestyle and budget.Your serviced residence has everything you need for rest, work and play - in a living space that doubles up as a home office with wireless internet access. The residence features a fully-equipped kitchen and living room, separate from the bedroom, so you can invite friends over or recharge after a hard day's work.The sleek home entertainment system with cable TV mounded on wall and slides smoothly from bedroom to living room, so you can watch TV or enjoy your favorite music wherever you want.Drop by the Breakfast Lounge for freshly brewed coffee. Or work out at the Fitness Corner and relax at the TV Lounge - the options are endless. At Citadines, you will find friendly staff who are delighted to share their local knowledge and help you settle in quickly and experience the local culture.Citadines Central Xi’an is one of a vibrant collection of The Ascott Limited’s serviced residences in over 70 cities in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf Region. A member of CapitaLand, it is the global leader in branded serviced residences, bringing you more than 25 years’ experience in supporting travellers who work and live away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Citadines Central Xi'an reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.