Central location and connections for Xian North station via metro as we came from Beijing in the high speed train and airport bus as we left for Guilin by flight, clean rooms and bathrooms, has a kitchen and that was useful as we had children and we did not try any of the restaurants expect McDonald's, good internet connections, free breakfast take-away option for 2 persons better than going to eat cooked breakfast, stayed for two nights and it was excellent value for money.
Virtually at Drum tower to wander off to the Muslim quarter, can walk to city wall and hire cycle for riding on the wall or wander into the Muslim quarter. Best done early in the morning or else the heat will wear you down. Need to take the public buses to the Terracotta warriors at Xian railway station which is not far but metro links still under construction but should open soon.
Need patience to work the way out of Bell tower metro station and get the right exit the first time, but you get oriented as so as you get out and see both Bell tower and Drum tower next to each other. The initially impression of the hotel exterior is deceptive as it is the central tourist district.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Central Xi`An Hotel
- Citadines Central Xi`An Hotel Xi`An
- Citadines Apart Hotel Xi An
- Citadines Central Xi'An China/Shaanxi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Central Xi’an is the first international brand serviced residence in Xi’an. Its ideal location in the city centre places it within walking distance to office towers with multinational companies, famous local specialty food street and cafés, and a bustling street bazaar. Just an hour's drive from the city center is the famous Terra cotta Warriors, a Unesco World Heritage Site. At Citadines, you can have the freedom to live the life you want. Just choose from our menu of flexible services to suit your lifestyle and budget.Your serviced residence has everything you need for rest, work and play - in a living space that doubles up as a home office with wireless internet access. The residence features a fully-equipped kitchen and living room, separate from the bedroom, so you can invite friends over or recharge after a hard day's work.The sleek home entertainment system with cable TV mounded on wall and slides smoothly from bedroom to living room, so you can watch TV or enjoy your favorite music wherever you want.Drop by the Breakfast Lounge for freshly brewed coffee. Or work out at the Fitness Corner and relax at the TV Lounge - the options are endless. At Citadines, you will find friendly staff who are delighted to share their local knowledge and help you settle in quickly and experience the local culture.Citadines Central Xi’an is one of a vibrant collection of The Ascott Limited’s serviced residences in over 70 cities in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf Region. A member of CapitaLand, it is the global leader in branded serviced residences, bringing you more than 25 years’ experience in supporting travellers who work and live away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Citadines Central Xi'an reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.