“Good Stuff ... But a bit pricey”
I was there in Xian again for a business trip and this time i choose Shangri-la over Sheraton . Here is major feedback
1. Good Hotel, 45 mins from Airport , rapid Check in and Very friendly reception staff which can speak kind of OK English.
2. Rooms are good, with abundant space , Electronic Locker and good neat spacious Bathrooms with good accessories.
3. Lobby is good spacious and has built in Wine shoppe.
4. Very good International cafe with marvelous Buffet Breakfast , Dining and Wine selections. Equally good Thai restaurant and Chinese restaurant in terms of Food and hygiene .
5. Service is although slower in Chinese restaurant .
6. Well If you are seeking a booking with complimentary stuff. then you would be disappointed. they don't provide you with many options and seem to charge for everything and that too pretty big.
7. WIFI is claimed to be high speed. But i found it to be rather slow then i got in sheraton xian few months back.
8. GYM and SPA are marvelous . GYM is the best GYM i have seen in hotels
9. i had a chat with a British Visitor who is like a regular in this part of world. He says this Hotel is hit with Chinese visitors. But International visitors mostly prefer Sheraton Xian or other options because Sheraton is too Chinese and i agree to that.
10. There House keeping was disappointing, they keep on pinging me even when i had Donot disturb balb on
10. i liked my stay here, but not sure will choose it again i find Sheraton to be more cost effective with same standard of amenities .
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.