Our stay was nice. The situation of the hotel is fine. You can walk to the muslim area, the mosquee, the drum and bell towers. The Renmin square is privatised for the 3 Accor hotels, safe and quiet. The room was in par with the price paid. The bed was very hard. The hardest we had during our trip in China. Staff was nice and spoke good english.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Ctrip DaoDao, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Mercure Xi'an on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi'An On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi
- Mercure Hotel Xi An