I booked this hotel from travel agency and pay around US$70
The service of this hotel is very good. I booked the non smoking room but I changed my mind during the check in and the receptionist promptly help me to changed my room.
I found that this hotel room is quite dark and quite old.
The water pressure from the shower is low.
The hotel is located near the famous Moslem street, it just 5 minutes drive. If you are planning to go to the terracota site, it may takes an hour by car.
Airport is also an hour by car. If you take taxi from the hotel to the hotel it will cost you 150RMB (approx. US$25)
With the $70 price, I think it's worthed to stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, ACCOR, Venere, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi