We stayed here for 3 nights in June. It was the cheapest of the hotels in Remin square but in my opinion the best. staff were soooo helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fantastic. Rooms were small but very comfortable. So glad we picked here and not the much more expensive Sofitel next door. It does look impressive but they charged my son to "borrow" goggles to swin which cut his nose but he still had to pay for them, they charged to "borrow" an inflatable swim ring and told my sons to pay to play snooker or leave. Staff at pool reception in Sofitel were very rude with fake smiles but pool was nice. Save your money and stay in the friendlier Mercure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi