Very helpful staff, the breakfast was great, and while not included in my room rate, was worth the extra money. Was disappointed with the location, quite a bit of a walk to the metro station and the sites. Taking a bus or taxi was almost always the most convenient way of getting anywhere. May have been easier to stay at a hotel on the metro line.
The room was adequately clean, but showed some signed of wear such as a leaking shower door. Room service was quick and reasonable. Being able to use the facilities and the surrounding hotels was very nice.
No real complaints overall but would probably choose a hotel a bit closer to the sights next time.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian China/Shaanxi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure on Renmin Square Xian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.