My husband and I recently stayed at the hotel and we loved the room which was clean and comfy. The breakfast selection was good although we were restricted to only fruits, vegetable, breads and cereals being the halal ones.
The hotel is in a large compound sharing some facilities with Sofitel and also Grand Mercure. The landscape had a nice fountain which we thought was lovely. The reception staff was helpful in getting us a very reliable cab and driver for hire who took us to the Terracota Warriors and Horse Museum.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian China/Shaanxi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Mercure on Renmin Square Xian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.