My husband and I recently stayed at the hotel and we loved the room which was clean and comfy. The breakfast selection was good although we were restricted to only fruits, vegetable, breads and cereals being the halal ones.
The hotel is in a large compound sharing some facilities with Sofitel and also Grand Mercure. The landscape had a nice fountain which we thought was lovely. The reception staff was helpful in getting us a very reliable cab and driver for hire who took us to the Terracota Warriors and Horse Museum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Ctrip DaoDao, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Mercure Xi'an on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi'An On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi
- Mercure Hotel Xi An