The Mercure is one of three Accor properties sharing this Renmin Square locating inside the Walls of the City. The Mercure, is the lowest cost of the three- the others bieng the Sofitel and Grand Mercure, but shared facilities including dining and business center were available at the Sofitel property.
The Reception staff and conceirge were more than helpful in helping me with translations for taxi's and giving me a realistic idea of transportation costs to various spots.
The room was clean, plenty large, and had everything needed to make a comfortable stay.
My main reason for visiting was to see the Terracotta Warriors and I wasn't disappointed. I also fully enjoyed visits to the Muslim Market, and ad evening at the Big Goose Pagoda. Actually my favorite of the 3 cities I visited in China on this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, ACCOR and Ctrip TA so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi