We recently stayed at the mecure for one night as we wanted to do a stop over and see the terracotta warriors.
The hotel is located in the renmin square with several other hotels, which is quite handy as we popped over to one of the bars and restaurants for dinner.
The hotel staff were really helpful and spoke good English, taxis to the terracotta are cheap and take approx 1 hour to get too, but the hotel can get you a taxis if you ask.
On a free day we explored the city walls on foot and came across lots of street markets all walk able distance from the hotel. Overall a very nice stay and would recommend if your on a stop over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi