We flew in late from Beijing and arrived at the Mercure, Xian around 11pm. The reception staff were very friendly and considerate. They organised a private tour of the Terracotta Army museum for us for 8am the next day !!!
The rooms are clean and modern.
Very good value for money.
Hotel is around 10 mins from central Xian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi