You get what you pay for: an average hotel.
Pro's: clean, friendly and attentioned staff (offerred cake for my wife's birthday), centrally located (halfway between station and Mislim district, both within walking distance), good value
Con's: small rooms, small beds (definitely not king size as mentioned on internet, should be adapted by the way), very thin walls (you can hear every single wird spoken by your neighbours, even if they are not noisy), overall not the newest infrastructure..
Overall a decent choice for 1-2 nights but definitely not cosy enough if staying longer (as we did)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ctrip DaoDao, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi