I stayed here in May 2013, for 2 nights. It is just a couple streets across from the Railway Station, definitely walking distance. The hotel is very nice. Breakfast buffet is really great. If you have dinner in the hotel, and decide to eat a-la-carte instead of at the buffet, the service is really slow. It took an hour for me to get my order. Being so close to the railway station made it easy to take the airport bus from and to the airport. There is also Bus No 5 that starts from outside the Railway Station and goes to the Terracotta Warriors - very convenient. Will definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sunshine International
- Diamond International Hotel
- Sunshine International Xi An
- Grand Soluxe International Hotel China/Shaanxi
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Ctrip DaoDao so you can book your Grand Soluxe International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.