The rooms are clean and the amenities are acceptable and it is good value for money. The Chinese breakfast is okay. The staff friendly and helpful but hardly any English spoken but that goes for many hotels in this class. Be careful when you stay there. We were trapped in the hotel for several hours as the hotel is opposite some government building and the road is liable to closure at a moment's notice! You can walk but no vehicles are allowed on the road. Also remember Xian time is not China time and you might be two hours out if you are making arrangements with your guide etc.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sunshine International
- Diamond International Hotel
- Sunshine International Xi An
- Grand Soluxe International Hotel China/Shaanxi
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Soluxe International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.