We stayed here for two nights during a longer tour of China. This hotel is nicely appointed, in a good location for exploring the City. Rooms are clean, stylishly decorated with all the usual amenities expected of a good quality hotel. Staff were attentive and helpful and most spoke good English. Food a little on the expensive side and not many western choices if you are tiring of chinese food by the time you get here. Wine very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Renmin Square is a heritage hotel, first opened in 1957 and is located in the grounds of Renmin Square. The hotel reflects the Sino Russian style of architecture, which is steeped in revolutionary history. There are 202 well appointed rooms, a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure On Renmin Square Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Accor Xi An
- Grand Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi