What a lovely hotel! The rooms have old-fashioned, Chinese-style furniture that give them a wonderful ambience. It had many Western amenities: hair dryer,TV, phone, plenty of heat, Internet access, bath products. Room service was prompt and the food was good. A number of the staff spoke excellent English, which is rare in Xi'an, and it was very helpful. The hotel is in a complex with a Sofitel and a Chinese government hotel, putting it back off the main street and away from any noise. It is also within walking distance of the lively Muslim quarter and other main city attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Renmin Square is a heritage hotel, first opened in 1957 and is located in the grounds of Renmin Square. The hotel reflects the Sino Russian style of architecture, which is steeped in revolutionary history. There are 202 well appointed rooms, a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure On Renmin Square Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Accor Xi An
- Grand Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi