Spent a few days in Xi'An at the Grand Mercure with my girlfriend, with the intention of planning her birthday and to take the opportunity to propose to her.
As a Accor Le Club member, the hotel took very good care of my needs during my stay. The front desk staff (Mr Jerry Zhao) heard my intentions and went the extra mile to help me, such as birthday cake, breakfast in bed plus late check out.
Overall, the rooms are fntastic, apart from the fact that one can feel a little spooked out at times, as the pathway t the hotel is not very brightly lit. I would however be more than happy to stay in Grand Mercure the next time I return to Xi'An.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure On Renmin Square Hotel
- Grand Mercure On Renmin Square Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Accor Xi An
- Grand Mercure Xian Renmin Square China/Shaanxi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Renmin Square is a heritage hotel, first opened in 1957 and is located in the grounds of Renmin Square. The hotel reflects the Sino Russian style of architecture, which is steeped in revolutionary history. There are 202 well appointed rooms, a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Prestigia, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Xian Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.