Large luxury Hotel Complex well located between the shopping strip with fast food outlets just 10 minutes walk to the left or the Drum and Bell Tower which is 15 minutes to the right. There is also a large market near the Bell Tower and an ancient Mosque. Rooms are compact but comfortable. The bed seems small and is hard and lumpy. Cable Interent and breakfast is very good. Nice Piano Bar at the Sofitel next door with AUD$7 Coronas and Cocktails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Renmin Square is a heritage hotel, first opened in 1957 and is located in the grounds of Renmin Square. The hotel reflects the Sino Russian style of architecture, which is steeped in revolutionary history. There are 202 well appointed rooms, a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure On Renmin Square Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Accor Xi An
- Grand Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi