Comfortable and classic, the Grand Mercure had English speaking staff who were very helpful. A big buffet breakfast was the icing on the cake. Also, Grand Mercure guests can use all the facilities of its sister hotel the Sofitel which is in the same compound and just a minute away. With three good restaurants to choose from our favourite was Azur: a daily buffet dinner and a competent a la carte menu gave us enough to pick and choose from depending on our appetite quotient!
Great location, the hotel is just a short taxi ride or a 20 minute walk from the Muslim Quarter and the Grand Mosque which is where all the action is...a bustling market and lots of local restaurants!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Renmin Square is a heritage hotel, first opened in 1957 and is located in the grounds of Renmin Square. The hotel reflects the Sino Russian style of architecture, which is steeped in revolutionary history. There are 202 well appointed rooms, a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure On Renmin Square Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Accor Xi An
- Grand Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi