“Loved the soup dumplings” 4 of 5 stars
Review of XiAn JiaSan Tangbao Zi Guan (HuiMin Jie)

XiAn JiaSan Tangbao Zi Guan (HuiMin Jie)
93 Bei Yuan Men, Xi'an, China
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: 150 Meters North of Drum Tower in Xi'an in Moslem Quarter
Buffalo, New York
“Loved the soup dumplings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was taken to eat here by my guide while in Xi'an to try the soup dumplings and they were excellent. I did not have any of the other food while there so I cannot comment that but the dumplings were great. I tried the beef and the lamb dumplings and loved them. Had seconds on the lamb. Would definitly go back if in the area again.

• Visited September 2013

“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We tried all the different dumplings & they passed the kids test! Kids loved it! I thought they were pretty average but the other food we ordered were delicious. We ordered buckwheat noodles, fried rice and beef skewers. Be prepared for it to be spicy! We loved it!

• Visited August 2013
“delicous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

was so delicious. we haven't more time,but we need to taste amazing jia san 's dumblings. we was so glad. must try it

Visited August 2013
“Not impressed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We ordered dumplings and lamb leg. Dumplings were not good and they mixed up our order. My partner had order cold noodles and lamb and it was ok. The place itself is pretty cool though: metal tables in 3 long rows and they sited us next to another couple we shared a table with. Interesting Chinese experience after all.

• Visited July 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Would love to go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

If only the dumplings were as good as advertised. Not bad, but not up to what we'd been led to expect. However, I had the best eggplant dish of my life. Smothered in hot peppers, spicy and fantastic. Likewise with other dishes we tried. Spicy, left my lips tingling, but not so hot as to spoil the meal. If you like spicy Mexican, you'll like it here. One dish of beef skewers were flavored with cumin and peppers and reminded me of Texas Red chilli. Little to no English, but there are photos on the menus. The number 93 is small and on the left side of the front. We found the plum juice a bit on the sweet side but interesting. Photos of famous Muslim visitors line the stairs and give a feeling of authenticity. Reasonably priced.

• Visited April 2013