We stayed for 2 nights in a Double Room. Han Tang House was the best and least expensive hostel we stayed in China (not sure why it is listed under B&B/Inns). Details of our stay:
- Room: more like a hotel room than a hostel! Modern, clean, comfortable size.
- Location: within the city walls. Easy to walk to Bell Tower, city walls, and Muslim Quarter; public transportation nearby.
- Tour Coordination: no need to book anything before arriving- variety of trips offered daily.
- Free Wifi: only works in common areas.
- Staff: very helpful and friendly, all spoke English quite well.
- Food and beer is expensive (but good)
- Live music can be a bit loud
- House vs. Inn: Han Tang has 2 hostels on the same small street. Know which one you are staying at to avoid momentary panic that you don't have a reservation. Coming from the airport bus you will pass the Inn first.
- Grocery Store: directly across the street
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Hantang House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hantang House China/Shaanxi