We stayed for 2 nights in a Double Room. Han Tang House was the best and least expensive hostel we stayed in China (not sure why it is listed under B&B/Inns). Details of our stay:
- Room: more like a hotel room than a hostel! Modern, clean, comfortable size.
- Location: within the city walls. Easy to walk to Bell Tower, city walls, and Muslim Quarter; public transportation nearby.
- Tour Coordination: no need to book anything before arriving- variety of trips offered daily.
- Free Wifi: only works in common areas.
- Staff: very helpful and friendly, all spoke English quite well.
- Food and beer is expensive (but good)
- Live music can be a bit loud
- House vs. Inn: Han Tang has 2 hostels on the same small street. Know which one you are staying at to avoid momentary panic that you don't have a reservation. Coming from the airport bus you will pass the Inn first.
- Grocery Store: directly across the street