“Well organised, high quality tour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 247 Attractions in Xi'an
Type: Reservations
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: China Connection Tours is a leading China tour operator which has over twenty-years of experience in tour booking. The goal of our online services is to deliver great quality with competitive prices for custom China tours and pre-arranged tour packages throughout China and other Asian countries. With annual revenue of over twenty million US dollars and a workforce of 150 travel professionals and staff, CCT provides you with the best in China travel solutions available in the industry today.
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Well organised, high quality tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

It was our first visit to China and Eric was very prompt and efficient at answering all of our questions. We visited Beijing, Xian and Shanghai and the tour guides were great at ensuring we made the connections and knew exactly where we were going. The suggested activities in all three cities were excellent and the tour guides in the first two cities were particularly knowledgeable (Zoe in Beijing and Milly in Xian). I highly recommend this tour.

Visited June 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was worried about visiting China as a solo traveler so I booked my whole trip through Nelly at China Connection. She organised a great trip visiting Beijing, Xian and Shanghai. She was flexible and took requests into account, like that I wanted to travel by train between Beijing and Xian. Everything ran smoothly, I had her contact details if there were any problems and she even came at meet me at my hotel in Xian. It took all the stress out of the holiday knowing I had someone on hand. I would highly recommend China Connection, especially for someone traveling alone, coming to China for the first time or planning to visit more than one city.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Professional, flexible, recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Visited Beijing and Xian with my parents. China Connection Tours was professional and very flexible in arranging a private tour for us, despite our many questions and changes (special thanks to Eric the coordinator). The tour guides and drivers we had were friendly. The guides spoke good English. They had a temporary issue with their payment method which I was initially dubious of, but they understood and allayed my fears by allowing me to deposit a smaller amount.

Visited March 2013
Portland, Oregon
“"Customized Trip"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We wanted a partial tour- some guided time, some time left to our own devises. China Connection Tours (and especially Cynthia) worked with us as we planned, altered, and re-altered our trip There was never any pushing to take an established itinerary (as happened with other tour companies) but accepted our ideas without a fuss. They did offer suggestions but there was no problem if we rejected them, nor was there any problem when we (repeatedly) changed our plans.
The trip itself was wonderful. The hotels were fine and services provided by China Connection were fantastic. The guides and drivers were all very nice, informative, and helpful. We could not have asked for a better experience.
THANK YOU Cynthia and China Connection Tours!
P.S. Sorry this is so late, I procrastinate which was also handled by Cynthia very well.

Visited August 2012
eric0105, Director of Sales at China Connection Tours, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Michael,

I hope you are doing well in this year. Thank you for your kind comments on your tour with us in the last year. Although the comments comes a little late, I’m still very happy to know that you enjoyed a wonderful time with us.

Your satisfactory and compliment is the best prize and the great encouragement to my hard work. Thank you.

Hope you could have another chance to visit China in the future.

Best Regards,
Kobe, Japan
“Highlights... The Golden Triangle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had an amazing time in China thanks to the expertise of China Tours. Everything was extremely easy to set up and get information about. Our coordinator, (Cynthia) was very professional and rapidly responded to each and every inquiry we had in a timely manner. She laid out our entire itinerary from start to finish with clear instructions on how and when to obtain visas. She kept in touch and sent us an itinerary just prior to our departure.
Our guides in each city were very different which kept our trip interesting. Each one was familiar with their area and were willing to give us insight into daily life in China. We were met at the airport by each of our guides and taken directly to our hotels by each driver. We felt that the drivers were very professional and courteous and took great care when navigating the difficult traffic congested streets of each city.
We highly recommend this company as it provided us with a stress free and flexible vacation. It was an incredible trip which we have taken away many fond memories of.

Visited May 2013

Been to China Connection Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage China Connection Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.