+ location, near the Wild Goose Pagoda, with lots of restaurants, bars and sights to see.
+ Nice ancient Chinese-style garden with peacocks and swans. You wake up and think you are back in the ancient time.
Breakfast is decent for the price that the hotel charges.
- Old rooms, the hair dryer is built in and weak, if you have long hair, you probably need 2hrs to dry.
Wouldn't mind staying there again, but i will bring my own hair dryer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xian Garden Hotel in Xian, China is located in Yan Yin Road, just 5 minutes off the city center and about 45km from the Xianyang International Airport (SIA). It houses 292 oriental-style guestrooms that are all furnished with modern amenities such as air-conditioning, Internet access, and cable TV. The hotel also offers a number of facilities including three (3) restaurants, a fitness center, and an indoor swimming pool. Hotel services include airline and tour assistance, laundry, and express check-in and checkout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Xi'an Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xi'An Garden Hotel China/Shaanxi