Great backpacker! Clean rooms and toilets and friendly staff.
3-5 minutes with bus to trainstation/citycenter.
And a very good internet-connection in the rooms for being China.
Only minus I have to say about this hostel is the lockers in the room. Very bad quality made of wood. Could easily opend a locked one with my bare hands. Hopefully you will fix this in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xiangzimen International Youth HostelWe are in downtown,close to the city wall,bell tower,drum tower and the muslim street. We are within walking distance to 'food Street' and many places of interest making us a perfect base for all backpackers!our address in pinyin: nan men li,xiang zi miao,shi liu hao。 Xiangzimen youth hostel truly is a home-away-from-home with unique features such as red lanterns, carved stone benches and giant vessels filled with vibrant fish adding to the character of the place。Happy time: Pool table game at every night！Dumpling party-every friday night! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xiangzimen International Youth Hotel Xi`An
- Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel China/Shaanxi