I highly recommend this youth hostel!! I had a private room. Very spacious, clean and well appointed. Location is close to bell tower, and south gate. I was able to walk to muslim quarter.The staff spoke english and were very friendly and helpful with my travel itinerary. 4 computers with wifi, and washing machine for laundry, no dryer. Full restaurant and bar, food was expensive but very good. I stayed 4 nights and had a wonderful experience.
- Also Known As:
- Xiangzimen International Youth Hotel Xi`An
- Xiangzimen International Youth Hotel
- Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel China/Shaanxi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xiangzimen International Youth HostelWe are in downtown,close to the city wall,bell tower,drum tower and the muslim street. We are within walking distance to 'food Street' and many places of interest making us a perfect base for all backpackers!our address in pinyin: nan men li,xiang zi miao,shi liu hao。 Xiangzimen youth hostel truly is a home-away-from-home with unique features such as red lanterns, carved stone benches and giant vessels filled with vibrant fish adding to the character of the place。Happy time: Pool table game at every night！Dumpling party-every friday night! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.