Well I choosed this hotel because of the brand . The hotel is very good , nice executive rooms . The lobby seems little comapring with the dimensions and volume of the hotel building . I think that lobbys must be nice so from this point of view the lobby is not fantastic . The rooms are big and the restaurant is good . Great breakfast and good cooking for lunch and dinner . The negative parts I have found are : 1 ) the location . youjust cannot go out to take a walk and eat in a close restaurant . you have to take a taxi and go . near the hotel are only office buildings . 2) no free internet . I thought that , if you pay 400 Euro / night at least I will get free internet ! the internet was a little expensive
3) The cost to eat in the restaurant seems over priced taking into consideration that if you want to eat you must take the cab 10 min .
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Guangzhou
- Ritz Guangzhou
- Ritz-Carlton Guangzhou
- Guangzhou Ritz Carlton Hotel
- Guangzhou Ritz
- Guangzhou Ritz-Carlton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the new CBD Pearl River New City of Tianhe District, the 351-room Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou is a luxury destination in the hub of Southern China. With 40 minutes drive from Baiyun International Airport and ten minutes from Guangzhou East Railway Station, hotel provides travel routes to various destinations in China, including direct trains to Hong Kong which take less than two hours. A series of new city landmarks such as Guangzhou Opera House and Guangdong Museum are at just steps away from the hotel. Distinctive services and facilities include 6 restaurants and lounges serving Cantonese and Western favorites, special cigars and wines. From intimate groups of ten to a conference for 800, meetings planners can choose from over 1,000 square meters / 11,000 square feet of exceptional function space available in The Ritz-Carlton Grand Ballroom, three multifunctional meeting rooms, two boardrooms and spacious pre-function areas. An extensive health club and The Ritz-Carlton Spa® rejuvenate body and mind, while The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level anticipates guests’ needs with its dedicated personalized service. The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou features 91 luxury serviced apartments of one to four bedrooms in size. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Guangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.