This hotel is competitively priced. It is also located near to the East Railway Station.
- reasonably priced
- good location if you are coming from HK, Shenzhen or the airport (pl not that t is far away from all main shopping areas)
- Efficient check-in and check-out
- reasonably helpful staff (not very friendly though)
- Wifi only in the hotel lobby and the reception is only strong in certain areas
- avreage breakfast but this was not a major consideration when I choose a hotel
- very small double room, I could not open evenopen my luggage fully
- rock hard bed but this is common in many hotels in China
- the biggest turn off was the housekeeping. The bedsheets and pillow cases were not changed for 5 nights which I stayed in spite of the fact I had had informed the housekeeping lady to do it after the 3rd day. The rubbish in the basket was not disposed and I could tell that the floor was not vacuum or mopped down. The bathroom was not very clean and there was grime in the shower area and the sink.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lilac International Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac International Hotel Guangzhou
- Lilac International Apartment Hotel