“Perfect for one night stopover” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport

Save Saved
You added Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to your Saves list
Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   North of Airport Terminal of Baiyun International Airport, Baiyun District, Guangzhou 510470, China   |
Special Offer
50% off second night!
Ranked #16 of 2,545 hotels in Guangzhou
Brisbane
“Perfect for one night stopover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Super new and modern hotel with excellent facilities and large, quiet comfortable rooms - perfect to recover after a long flight! Reasonable value for the location and services and is literally a two minute walk from the terminal. Location was excellent for a one night stopover where we arrived late afternoon and were leaving the following morning, however is not so convenient for longer stays where you would get fed up with the commute into town. So definitely recommend for stopovers.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Pullmangzbyairp, Andreas Guest Experience Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear BudgieMan

Thank, you very much for your support and sharing your nice review with all our Trip Advisor visitors.

When you telling everybody that we are super new and modern hotel with excellent facilities and large, quiet comfortable rooms we are very thankful and we will share with our Team.

We have so many guests who are grateful to can have perfect Hotel to recover after a long flight!

You are 100 % right our location is perfect it is literally two minutes walk from the terminal.

We want also to get better to organize day tours and give our guests which stay longer some activities to make there stay will be more enjoyable.

The Metro takes only 40. Min to the City center and brings you straight to the shopping hotspots.

We all welcome you back soon to our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel and wish you all the best in the meantime.

936 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Burlington, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My partner and I stayed one night at Pullman. Service was great, the room is clean and has a comfortable bed. We also had buffet dinner at U8 restaurant and was great. Breakfast could improve. I would highly recommend this hotel if you arrive late night or have early morning flight the next day.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Pullmangzbyairp, Andreas Guest Experience Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear yoonjlee

It is a pleasure to read your review about our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport hotel.

Everybody who is visiting this Trip Advisor side can see how our guests are satisfied with Pullman Hotel and can make the right decision.

Your review is very encouraging for all of us as you mentioning that our service was great, the room is clean and has a comfortable bed.

Thank you very your praise about our buffet dinner at "U8"Western restaurant was great which we always updating with new promotions right now we celebrating "Spanish and Italian" Promotion.

It is perfect that you share that you highly recommend our hotel if you arrive late night or have early morning flight the next day because many of our guests coming this way and they are really happy to find our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport hotel.

Please let me welcome you for your next arrival and have great time.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed there last Tuesday between flights and a working trip to Zhaoqing. My colleague arrived from Paris quite early and was allowed to check in early to fresh up. That was very good service.

My room was incredibly large, clean, well equipped and comfortable. The teppanyaki bar on the lobby floor adjacent to its international buffet restaurant was rather small. We had late dinner there (after 9 pm) and the food was OK. The buffet breakfast was good with many choices.

The hotel is connected to the airport terminal on its third floor. Perhaps the hotel should consider providing/arranging trolleys for customers who need to carry their luggages to/from the airport terminal.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Paul_Ng_Mel_and_HKG

Thank you very much for pleasant comment and your review to show to our Trip Advisor Family how convenient our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport.

We appreciate your comment about your room was incredibly large, clean, well equipped and comfortable, this is very important for all our Guests especially for your Business guests.

Thank you very much for sharing your review that our Breakfast Buffett at our Western Restaurant “U8” was good with many choices which is really important to start your busy day.

Please be noted that we have a trolley on the third floor which can bring you and your Luggage to the Airport.

For your next arrival we will defiantly pay attention that you will get our nice trolley service.

Our Hotel team says thank you and welcome you back soon to our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

Marietta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I checked in very late, and left very early, so I can't say much about this hotel. But wow, was I impressed by my room! I almost wish I could have stayed longer just to enjoy it! Very high-tech, with a glass wall in between the bedroom and bathroom. I thought that could be awkward if you had company, but the glass crystallizes, or something like that, with the push of a button. It's main draw is that it is across the street to the airport, which is why I stayed there.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Pullmangzbyairp, Andreas Guest Experience Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear JoanMarietta_GA

We are all appreciate your comment and honest review and let everybody know that we are the first choice when you need excellent Hotel.

It would be great if you could spend some more time for your next visit to enjoy all our amenities.

Thank you mentioning our very high-tech, with a glass wall in between the bedroom and bathroom this is special made to give you some more exquisite.

Great that you comment our distance from Airport to our Hotel which is really only 3 Min. apart.

The Metro connection is perfect which takes you in only 40.Min to City centre of Guangzhou shopping district.

Please let me welcome you in person as soon you will have your next arrival and spend some quality time at our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times during a stop-over from Nanning via Guangzhou to UK and it is an excellent airport hotel. Normally my wife travels with me [and checks in/books in her own name] but on last occasion she remained in Nanning to spend more time with family so I was traveling solo.

Unfortunately I never got to stay at Pullman this time; on my way to the hotel I was informed by a smartly dressed young man [virtually outside the entrance to hotel] that the hotel was fully booked without reservation. In my naivety - without wife present - I believed him. I have since found out this was not true as friends of mine arriving later stayed overnight without a reservation.

My review of the Hotel I finally stayed in is quite damming/ferocious and attached to my profile.

I have learned from my naivety and hope the readers of this review learn from it to; if you ignore the distractions/salesmen and go to the Pullman’s reception and they are genuinely fully booked then I’m sure they can arrange alternative accommodation far better than the one I found myself in.

I look forward to staying at the Pullman again!

Room Tip: I have never stayed in a bad room at his hotel chain regardless of location.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Pullmangzbyairp, Andreas Guest Experience Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mark D

Thank you very much for your generous words and comments about our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

This is great that you let everybody know that we are doing a "job well done" and it is the right decision to stay with us.

As you mention that you coming already many times, therefore we appreciate your Loyalty and good relation with us.

Thank you for letting us know about the different business happens just outside the Airport.

We already informed the Airport Authority about this problem and we also will take steps from our Hotel side.

Please believe, that we always have rooms available even we are very busy because we want to make sure that all our late arrival Guests have the opportunity to stay at our nice Guest Rooms for a god night sleep.

I would like to invite you in person for your next arrival so we can meet each other for a nice conversation at our Lobby Lounge.

In the meantime take care till you come back soon to our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

Seoul, South Korea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Early morning flight lead us to stay to the closest hotel in Guangzhou. From all I stayed in, in it from far the best and especially has compared to Chinese equivalent: a pool + well equipped gym, a lounge with happy hour, a business corner, very nice outdoor, friendly staff, western breakfast eatable food ^o^
More pricey than Chinese equivalent (about 2x the price) it is a comfy bet. Do not stay there of you intend to experience Guangzhou night life though...

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Francois B

Thank you very much for your honest review of our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

Your comments are very important because this is the only way to learn and get better in listening to our Guests.

Great that you mention and compare our Pullman Hotel with other Hotels and we by fare the best one.

All our outlets are available to any convenience for our Guest like you said
The pool + well equipped gym at our “Touch Spa” the Lobby lounge “Society” with happy hour,
The business corner, and of course our very nice outdoor Garden for a relaxing stroll.

Your comment about our friendly staff is especially motivating and gives us the drive to be better.

Thank you again and welcome you back soon to our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

Guest Experience Manager

Been to Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport? Share your experiences!