This hotel is absolutely fine for an airport overnighter, but it's miles from the city so don't be thinking you can use it to commute from, it's 45 minutes to downtown.
It's walking distance from the terminal, just follow the signs, when you enter, you need to go down two escalators as reception is 2 floors down. Checkin was easy, staff all polite and helpful. I arrived around 11:00pm and was lucky to grab a beer at the bar before they closed it at 11:30pm.
The rooms are modern and well appointed.
All in, a very good standard airport hotel one not too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport - an innovative airport hotel for upscale business travelers.Located in the central area of the Guangzhou Baiyun Airport and only a 30-second walk from the Gate 13 of Departure Hall and a 30-minute metro ride to city centre, this modern hotel provides 460 exquisitely furnished rooms and suites,5 unique restaurants and bars offering sumptuous cuisine, the magnificent Concorde Ballroom and 10 flexible meeting rooms equipped with advanced hi-tech facilities. You can dispel the fatigue after a busy day in Fitness Center or Outdoor Swimming Pool or rejuvenate with a relaxing spa in Touch SPA. Every guest can relax and enjoy themselves in a calm and caring environment in Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel Guangzhou
- Accor Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Novotel Guangzhou