My wife and I spent two nights here, in order to catch a flight more easily than travelling from the city. As others have commented, the hotel is right at the airport but without noise from the aircraft. It is also easy and relatively fast to travel from the airport terminal into the city using metro line 3.
All hotel staff were courteous and helpful. Our executive level room was spacious with a view to the extensive gardens at the front.
I don't know if it is a feature of all Pullmans but the large window allowing a view inside the bathroom from the bedroom was a bit different. It took us a while to figure out how to operate the electric blind for this window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport – an innovative airport hotel for upscale business travelers.Located in the central area of the Guangzhou Baiyun Airport and only a 30-second walk from the Departure Hall and a 30-minute metro ride to city centre, this modern hotel provides 460 exquisitely furnished rooms and suites，5 unique restaurants and bars offering sumptuous cuisine, the magnificent Concorde Ballroom and 10 flexible meeting rooms equipped with advanced hi-tech facilities. You can dispel the fatigue after a busy day in Fitness Center or Outdoor Swimming Pool or rejuvenate with a relaxing spa in Touch SPA. Every guest can relax and enjoy themselves in a calm and caring environment in Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel Guangzhou
- Accor Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Novotel Guangzhou