I arrived at the hotel because of a long layover (planned layover). I made a reservation for a non smoking room. First thing I ask upon check in is if the room is no smoking and they said yes. Long story short, the room was a smoking room (very bad smell). I was changed to a new room. The room was OK however it was a twin (I booked a King).
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel Guangzhou
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel
- Accor Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
- Novotel Guangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport – an innovative airport hotel for upscale business travelers.Located in the central area of the Guangzhou Baiyun Airport and only a 30-second walk from the Departure Hall and a 30-minute metro ride to city centre, this modern hotel provides 460 exquisitely furnished rooms and suites，5 unique restaurants and bars offering sumptuous cuisine, the magnificent Concorde Ballroom and 10 flexible meeting rooms equipped with advanced hi-tech facilities. You can dispel the fatigue after a busy day in Fitness Center or Outdoor Swimming Pool or rejuvenate with a relaxing spa in Touch SPA. Every guest can relax and enjoy themselves in a calm and caring environment in Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.