The room is spacious and well furnished, beddings and pillows are very comfortable and air con works perfectly. The hotel is well managed and the staff are well trained and very helpful.
The hotel is in the "old town" of Guangzhou and there are a few Chinese restaurants within one or two minutes' walk serving Cantonese style Yum Cha, lunch and dinner. We stayed in Tianhe area on the way back and found the food in Tianhe area a lot better in terms of both variety and quality. For sightseeing, this hotel is a short taxi ride to Sha Mian Island and Chen Jia Ci.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Shifu Guangzhou Hotel Guangzhou
- Holiday Inn Shifu Guangzhou Hotel
- Holiday Inn Guangzhou
- Guangzhou Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Shifu Guangzhou located in the historical cultural district of Liwan, where Guangzhou of yesteryear mixed with the today s vibrant modern age. In the midst of this hustle and bustle area, you will find a sanctuary in our hotel where you can unwind, recharge and be yourself in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Shifu Guangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.