“Not much variety. ” 2 of 5 stars

Adelaide, Australia
263 attraction reviews
“Not much variety. ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

If you're interested in hair ornaments and home furnishings, this is the place to go. For anything else, this wil be a waste of time for you.

Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
“One day was not enough!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

This(One Link International Plaza) is not the place for clothes or bags. That aside, it's THE place to buy anything else! From phone accessories to costume jewellery to home decor stuff to LED lightings. My friends and I went crazy at the cheap prizes. It would be good to go with several friends because then you can benefit from the bulk purchase. Although you generally need to buy 5 or more items in order to enjoy the wholesale prices, most of the shops don't insist you must buy 5 or more of the SAME item. As there were 4 of us, we usually had no trouble meeting the minimum number of items required (whether 5 or 6 or even 10, depending on the shop). And the wholesale prices can be as low as 40% of the non-wholesale price! We had barely covered 2 floors by the time they closed at 6pm, as we only arrived there at around 12noon. So a word of advice : If you can spare only 1 day to go there, go EARLY because they close by 6pm.

Visited February 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
55 attraction reviews
“No frills place..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Yide Lu or Road, is a great place to shop. Wholesale market for almost everything.

If you are attracted to advertising, glittering signboards, nice walkways like in a shopping mall, then this is not the place for you,

Those who love to haggle, this is the place.

One day is not enough to cover this area.

Pune
22 attraction reviews
“Just awesome place to shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I had a wonderful time shopping for my daughter at Haizu and on YideLu street. This place is bustling with tons of shops with varities of home decor, clothes, stationary. I freaked out buying tons of types of hairpins, hairbands and other girl's accesseries. My chinese friend found me crazy going gaga over shopping on this street. This place is amazing if you are looking for some huge quantities of stuff. Again, being an Indian helped since I had no problems in hassling for price. I bargained for everything and got dam good deals for gifts for friends and relatives back home. Its fun to see them show you an amount on a calculator and you say no and enter in your amount and they will do the same with another amount - this to and fro goes on till either of us say ok good to go :) Oh how I loved this place! I can travel from India to this place only to shop !!

Singapore
“Haizhu square only for home appliances”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Haizhu square was a terrible experience for my friends and I. We went there with hopes of buying clothes, however, we only found a road filled with vendors selling home appliances (showerheads, mannequins, doors, tables etc) and accessories (hairclips, hairties, makeup etc). There were plenty of vendors selling Christmas decorations, accessories in Haizhu Square (One link, etc) but there is only so much of Christmas decorations and accessories one can buy, and every store was more or less selling the same thing. Do not go to Haizhu square when it's raining, there was barely any shelter and the grounds were extremely dirty, littered with cupboard boxes. Overall, it was a pretty bad shopping experience for us, coupled with the rain and the cold. And bathroom facilities were pretty poor, the toilets were unwashed and dodgy looking (but it's about the same everywhere in China), do remember to bring your own toilet paper if you intend to go to the toilets there as they do not provide any!

I only recommend Haizhu Wholesale Market if you're looking for accessories or buying home appliances.