“New, beautiful & comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fraser Suites Guangzhou

You added Fraser Suites Guangzhou to your Saves list
Fraser Suites Guangzhou
4.0 of 5 Apartment Hotel   |   Wanlinghui, No.232-2 Tianhe Road, Guangzhou 510620, China   |
Ranked #14 of 2,821 Hotels in Guangzhou
4.5 of 5 stars 95 Reviews
Doha, Qatar
“New, beautiful & comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Spent 1 week in Guangzhou at the Fraser Suites for business trip reason, ideal location with direct access to shopping mall, restaurant

Apartments are clean, comfortable, elegant furniture, good size and great team, smile, available and ready to assist,

Will be my place when travelling in Guangzhou

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kitty_chu, Manager at Fraser Suites Guangzhou, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Ramic S,

Greeting from Fraser Suites Guangzhou.

We must to say thank you for choosing Fraser Suites Guangzhou and believe you have experienced exceptional service as intended by our Management and Staff. Much appreciate for taking the time to review Fraser Suites Guangzhou and sharing your valuable comments with us. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our location, amenities just as you have correctly pointed out

We would be honored if you'd take time to review our services and share your unforgettable memories on the Trip Advisor. Once again, thank you very much for staying with us and we are looking forward to seeing you soon! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance with your hospitality needs. Until the next time we meet please take care.

Executive Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Pontianak, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

anything you can think of from a home. it is there. so practically its a sweet home away from home. and even got a dish washer machine beside all the things equipped in this room that i had posted.
cant say anything more beside it is perfect.

i had problem with most taxi driver if i use this address and hotel name. it will be easier to use the mall's name that is conjuncted with this property.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Kitty_chu, Manager at Fraser Suites Guangzhou, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Mr. Huang,

Greeting from Fraser Suites Guangzhou.

We would be honored if you'd take time to review our services and share your unforgettable memories on the Trip Advisor. Your comments are very important to us to improve our service standard.

We are pleased that you have enjoyed our facilities that you have found the location of our property very central and convenient to your needs.This certainly gives us the edge and provides extra convenience for our guests.

Beijing, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

A new facility in the middle of Guangzhou CBD. The suite I had was wonderful and almost perfect.

Staffs are very helpful and efficient.

I like the place where I had my breakfast, lots of sunshine through the tall glass curtain.

A great place for families.

Room Tip: High floors have super view of the city.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Greetings from Fraser Suites Guangzhou!

Firstly, thank you for your wonderful review of your recent experience with us. I am delighted to read that you were more than satisfied with our location, amenities and services and to say that the “one is the top choices in Guangzhou”. It is always a pleasure for us to receive such positive feedback as it motivates our team to constantly do better.

Thank you again for rating us so highly. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Wishes
Dublin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed for three nights during the Canton Fair and found the suites to be really nice. I received a two bed suite although only charged for a one bed. (I hope) In saying that, the size of the room did not matter as I was rarely there. I found the service to be quite poor. Any time you needed to communicate with reception took a very long time as the staff would continually answer the phone and deal with the person on the phone rather than the person in front of them. My luggage got mislaid at the airport and I requested a shaver to be left in my room. I was told "no problem" but the shaver never arrived. I requested that my luggage be left in My room when it arrived. It was not. I had a late flight home so requested a late check out and would pay if necessary. This was flatly refused. Also as they are serviced apartments, there is no bar, lounge to relax in as there would be in a hotel. In future I would prefer to stay in a hotel and because of the service would not recommend the Fraser Suites.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kitty_chu, Manager at Fraser Suites Guangzhou, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Mr. Scott K,

Warmest greetings from Fraser Suites, Guangzhou!

Thank you for choosing Fraser Suites Guangzhou as your accommodation during your visit to Guangzhou, and for your review above.

We were truly upset to learn of your experience about apartment reception service quality as well as no bar, lounge to relax maintenance. Our team has met to discuss this and is working quickly to make improvement.

We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences thus have caused to you. It would be great to connect with you via email so that I can personally address your concerns and offer further assistance. Please feel free to email me directly at kitty.chu@frasershospitality.com.

Again, thank you very much for taking your valued time sharing your candid feedback with us, which will definitely help us become a better apartment. I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Best Wishes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed there during Canton Fair..excellent loaction which easy to access to the main CBD area,and fabulous room decor..i was treated with utmost courtesy by the well trained service staff..already look forward our next visit..

• Stayed October 2013
Kitty_chu, Manager at Fraser Suites Guangzhou, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Jchan_shanna,

Warmest greetings from Fraser Suites, Guangzhou!

First of all, thank you for submitting your lovely review of your recent experience with us and sharing your comments about your recent stay with us and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will definitely return.

Thank you again for sharing such positive feedback and we certainly hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Until then, warm wishes.
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is my 2nd service apartment which I've stayed in Guangzhou.
I was pleasantly surprised.
Service standards are comparable to more famous five star hotels.

We were initially booked on a 1 bedroom apartment. On request, the reception made arrangements for us to view both the 1 bedroom as well as 2 bedroom show units.

Bed was american size. BIG and SOLID. (No soft mattress which will cause you to sink in)

Interior deco was clean & modern.

Location is good. It is directly connected to the train station and shopping centres like OneLinkWay and Taikoo Hui. More shopping centres upon exit from main door like Citic Plaza.

Laundry service provided. As this is a service apartment, there was a washer/dryer and full working kitchen amenities. There is also room service (which I did not try, plenty of food to go around nearby!)

The place is SMOKE-FREE! (hurray!) For smokers, please exit the building. It is almost impossible to find a place in China that is free of cigarette smell. Thank goodness!

We stayed during the Canton Fair period. As usual, it is packed. But the staff was not disorganized despite the crowd. Bus is provided 2 way and leaves on-time, with information clearly displayed on the room table. Wireless coverage throughout. Signal was so strong that I could receive it when in the shopping centre next door.

There are other amenities like swimming pool, 24h card access gym room, a yoga room, a golf simulation room, a reading room with MAC terminals.

Staff speaks pretty good English and works to ensure security. My friends was promptly blocked to access the rooms by the concierge, when we entered from the shopping side. They could have installed a card-only room access in the lift.

Overall, a good experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Tripadvisor Member Littlestars,

Warmest greetings from Fraser Suites, Guangzhou!

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay with us. We are glad that you and your friends have had a pleasant and enjoyable stay and that everything was perfect. We are appreciative that you found our guest rooms well-appointed, beautiful and clean. We are thankful that you found our staff to be well trained and attuned to your needs. We will certainly pass on your feedback to our reception and concierge teams.

We are pleased that you have enjoyed our facilities and services and that you have found the location of our property very central and convenient to your needs. We are indeed in a prime location, with covered linkways to both One Link Mall and Taikoo Hui Mall, surrounded by well-established restaurants within walking distance from our property. This certainly gives us the edge and provides extra convenience for our guests.

Thank you ever so much for acknowledging our associates who may have assisted you with your stay here in English speaking.

We wish you all the very best in your endeavours and if there 's any way that I may be of assistance with your next trip to Guangzhou and thank you so much for recommending us to other fellow travelers

Best regards,
Magnano In Riviera
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

As always in China you pay a lot but the service must be one thousand times improved. Well the room is perfect and very big and clean, nothing to say about that. Spacious, with lcd tv and various international channels. Service: First day i ordered room service around 7.30pm, they told me it takes 30 minutes. Ok keep waiting, the food arrived at 8.20pm and the service guy forget to bring me spoon, fork etc., i open the drawer and also there nothing was inside, he than told me in 2 minutes will bring all, it takes him almost 10 minutes to take me a spoon to eat my cold miso soup and my dinner (the funny thing is that you pay service charge...service like this?)...during canton fair the hotel is full so next day decided to have breakfast in but almost no place to sit and need to wait a few time. The last day we call guest service and asked how long does it takes to the airport (my girlfriend is chinese so they speak hopefully the same language) they told us it takes 1 hour and 40 minutes with a charge of 200rmb. Next day we wake up very early, but we could sleep at least 1 hour and a half more (our flight depart was at 12.55) so we decided to depart at 9am for the long way. Thanks again to the 5 star service we just need 28 minutes with a charge of 100rmb( i have fapiao that confirmed it). We arrived at airport too early when we can sleep more. Another problem was internet, very instable connection even if its free. So you are a 5 star hotel my suggestion is to train much better your staff and give the correct answer and service for the price paid (double price only because of the canton fair) and i am not the only one having problems, at check out a guy had a huge one with a guest service girl, and the one on duty at that moment did not even know from where to start to handle it.
Generally the hotel is very nice but the service way far from 5 star.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear resident PatrickB1983,

Warmest greetings from Fraser Suites, Guangzhou!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback

We greatly appreciate your comments and we sincerely regret any inconvenience caused during your recent stay with us. We have taken your comments on board and do hope to resolve the issues raised.

Once again thank you for sharing your views with us and I do hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to Fraser Suites Guangzhou.

Executive Assistant Manager

Been to Fraser Suites Guangzhou? Share your experiences!