I stayed here in January 2013 for two nights. Checked in at nearly midnight but staff were friendly and efficient. The room was a great size and well equipped. Cleanliness was excellent. Mini bar well stocked and quite reasonable pricing.
Only wired internet in the rooms so iPad users beware.
Breakfast was really very good, great, fresh scrambled eggs, brought to my table by a helpful friendly European staff member. Excellent buffet choice, seemed to be good for other nationalities too.
Used the concierge to book a car, I needed to go to Zhongshan (about 1 1/2 hours away), nice car, reasonable price for the day, easy to arrange.
Location is great, literally 3 minutes walk from the Metro.
I will stay here again next time in Guangzhou.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre Hotel Guangzhou
- Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre Hotel
- Guangdong International Hotel
- Guangdong International Guangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre is an exclusive international 5-star hotel located on Huanshi Road East, the heart of downtown’s bustling commercial and shopping district. An airport express bus station is located at the hotel’s entrance, 7km to Guangzhou East Railway Station and walking distance 200m to Guangzhou Metro Station. The hotel features 460 well appointed guest rooms and suites with an extensive city or greenery view. Complimentary wi-fi and a collection of specialty pillows are on offer. Club floors with 73 rooms and suites offer personalized service and additional privacy for the needs of today’s busy executives. In addition, three superb restaurants and a lobby lounge are on offer, including Baiyuelou, a popular Cantonese restaurant featuring organic, fresh and healthy specialties; Fresh, all-day international dining hosted by engaging chefs in show-kitchens offers a lavish buffet selection; Hao Chi, a casual Asian restaurant, serving exquisite dim-sum, hand-made noodles and a variety of delicate snacks; and the Lobby Lounge, offering a relaxing atmosphere where guests can enjoy a variety of cocktails, fine wines and beers, as well as an array of your favorite appetizers. Over 2,000 sq meters of meeting space includes a 985 square-meter pillar-less Crystal Ballroom with an impressive 9 meter high ceiling. The Pearl Ballroom, Diamond Boardroom and 9 Jade function rooms feature state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.