Stayed here for 3 nights. The hotel location was good. There was a variety of restaurants nearby the hotel. We had dinner at a famed chinese restaurant within the hotel. Highly recommended. There was a big Jusco opposite the hotel so you can grab quick bites and drinks easily. Not much shopping nearby the hotel so we took a cab to the malls and street markets. If you do not fancy cabs, there is a 5 minutes walk to the subway station. The breakfast was very good. Food spread was excellent and fresh. Room design and layout was modern and new. Not much view around the hotel. It was surrounded by old houses (a bit dark for me too). Hotel service was prompt and good - the staff did not chat much too. Overall, if you want a good decent hotel with good amenties and in a good location, i highly recommend this. I will definitely consider staying here again for my next trip.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre Hotel Guangzhou
- Guangdong International Hotel
- Guangdong International Guangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre is an exclusive international 5-star hotel located on Huanshi Road East, the heart of downtown’s bustling commercial and shopping district. An airport express bus station is located at the hotel’s entrance, 7km to Guangzhou East Railway Station and walking distance 200m to Guangzhou Metro Station. The hotel features 460 well appointed guest rooms and suites with an extensive city or greenery view. Complimentary wi-fi and a collection of specialty pillows are on offer. Club floors with 73 rooms and suites offer personalized service and additional privacy for the needs of today’s busy executives. In addition, three superb restaurants and a lobby lounge are on offer, including Baiyuelou, a popular Cantonese restaurant featuring organic, fresh and healthy specialties; Fresh, all-day international dining hosted by engaging chefs in show-kitchens offers a lavish buffet selection; Hao Chi, a casual Asian restaurant, serving exquisite dim-sum, hand-made noodles and a variety of delicate snacks; and the Lobby Lounge, offering a relaxing atmosphere where guests can enjoy a variety of cocktails, fine wines and beers, as well as an array of your favorite appetizers. Over 2,000 sq meters of meeting space includes a 985 square-meter pillar-less Crystal Ballroom with an impressive 9 meter high ceiling. The Pearl Ballroom, Diamond Boardroom and 9 Jade function rooms feature state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Ctrip DaoDao and HotelsClick so you can book your Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.