“surprising good hotel in central location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oakwood Premier Guangzhou

You added Oakwood Premier Guangzhou to your Saves list
Oakwood Premier Guangzhou
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.28 Tiyu East Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou 510620, China   |
Offers & Announcements
Suite starts from RMB850
Ranked #11 of 2,820 Hotels in Guangzhou
Hong Kong, China
“surprising good hotel in central location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

travel in Guangzhou, business partner recommend this hotel to me;
i am surprised by the room, very spacious and neat; most important, i find a washing machine with powder provided, very considerate.
defenitely will come back and stay.
i wonder whereelse also has oakwood. change my concept about serviced apartment.
Good! by the way, the front girl is very friendly and nice, although very young

Room Tip: good hotel for business traveller, short and long
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Mr. Joe,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us @ Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and spending your valuable time to write up such a generous review on TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay and good to hear you like the washer in room and also highlighted the room features spacious and well organized.

I fully agreed with your compliments to our front line ladies, they are very presentable and friendly, most important, they are knowledgeable, and they know the city very well and deliver the best quality services to our customers with passion.

With regards to your question about Oakwood, we have established operations in Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, India and Indonesia with luxury, style and contemporary properties. Please visit our offcial website to discover our amazing properties and to find out why Oakwood is "the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide".

Thank you again, Mr. Joe and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

Executive Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The location cannot be better.
Staffs are friendly and attentiveness and always trying to remember my name and preferences. I stayed in a suite; it is very spacious with kitchen, well equipped. It’s amazing.
The restaurant is on 16 floor, the only restaurant in the hotel, isn’t it? Excellent services there with charming smiles and body language shows they want to make us happier. I want to give recognition to Cher, she is really cheerful and looked after all our needs. Well done!
Definitely I will come back again. It can be considered as one of the best hotel in GZ.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your recent stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and take your time to write such a positive review on TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed all aspects of your stay and your special highlights on our facilities and services will be a big recognition to our team, I will definitely pass it to our team members. Thank you also for your compliments to Cher, I have informed her about this review and she was very exciting for the recognition. Cher is our Service Excellence Team member and very engaged in delivering the best quality service and her service is incredible and always beyond our guests’ expectations.

Thank you again, and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights while on a biz trip to guangzhou . I had read good things about this hotel and all of it was confirmed during my stay. From check in until check out my stay was very enjoyable. I must mention about Kevin Tao the man in charge. He met me when I checked in and from that moment he was so helpful and courteous that I felt at home and could ask him whatever help I needed. One of the evenings he even found little time to walk with me for shopping and what further impressed me was that when there was a kind of bus collecting blood and it was mentioned that some one needed blood urgently Kevin gave blood also...
I believe that in an in hospitality /hotels we end up going repeatedly to a place more because of persons there and service and it is people like Kevin Tao who make a big difference ..
The breakfast was also quite good and the rooms kept clean and tidy always and even the guards were also very helpful . The location is very good..can walk to the subway ..some good malls are around .. So extremely recommended for all,types of travellers..

Room Tip: Rooms on the south seem to be better ..
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Devaiah,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and spending your valuable time write such a detailed and generous review on TripAdvisor community.

I am thrilled to read that your stay was enjoyable and appreciated very much for your praiseful words towards me. As Executive Assistant Manager in charge of the hotel operations, I am also the leader of Service Excellence Team and the team is striving to create the best stay experience in Guangzhou and make Oakwood “the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide”. I am always educating the team to deliver the best quality services and sharing best practices on regular basis and I, as the team leader must set up some good examples, be the role model and walk the talk.

With regards to blood donation, I have been a China Red-cross member for more than 10 years and blood donation accumulated 8,000 milliliters. I will continue to do so as to make the society more harmonious and save others’ life.

Your positive comments regarding breakfast, room cleanliness, and staff friendliness will also be a big recognition to the team and I will definitely pass it on to the team.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou again.

Huizhou, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

The location of the hotel and surrounding commercial area are perfect. Guangzhou is really shopping and dining paradise.
Hotel room is extremely spacious, well designed and equipped with everything like in home. I like the color theme of furnitures.
I enjoyed the stay and staffs were quite friendly and good smiles everywhere. It's an enjoyable stay. Thanks and good lucks to all.

• Stayed May 2014
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
May 31st, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for chosen stay with us at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and take your valuable time write such a positive review in TripAdvisor community.

I am thrilled to read you have enjoyed your stay and especially you like the design and color theme of furniture as well as the services. I will share your positive comments with our service excellence team to further motivate them to continuously providing the best services in Guangzhou and make Oakwood “the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide”.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

Guangzhou, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Known Oakwood brand since I stayed in Bangkok three years ago and the stay was quite happy. Oakwood Guangzhou opened in Guangzhou two years ago but no chance to try and opportunity came last week that my house (on ground floor) was flooded due to heavy rain and decided to experience the Oakwood.
The room is very good, spacious, well appointed with home-like fridge, washer, dish washer, oven just like home. Room is clean and view is good. Not sure how many guests stay there and it’s quiet in night. I really had a good sleep as exhausted with flood.
Parking in basement 3 was a little bit challenge but interesting, isn’t it? Most important the parking is free anyway.
Staffs are friendly and gave me good impression of excellent services. I will stay again. Look forward to it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our Oakwood Asia Pacific properties.

I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay in one of our Oakwood properties in Bangkok 3 years ago and also enjoyed all aspects of your stay recently especially as you have highlighted the room is spacious and homelike with well-appointed facilities, and sleep quality was good. I am also happy for your appraise on our services and will definitely pass it on to the team members.

Thank you again and hope you have had your flooded house maintained and look forward to welcoming you back home at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Hi I would like to inform you of the amazing stay I experienced this year. I experienced some great service especially from Mr Kevin Tao. Thank you for the great holiday! Please keep up the standards of service and I look forward to my next stay there.

• Stayed May 2014
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Farhaan,

Thank you for your recent stay at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and spending your valuable time write such a positive review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted you have experienced great service and we will definitely keep up the standards and will go extra miles to continuously delivering the best quality service in Guangzhou and make Oakwood the most trusted name in serviced apartments worldwide.

Hong Kong, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I chose this hotel because it had a kitchen and washing machine. It is very good for a family like me (with 2 little kids) to stay. Before I checked-in, I had already received an greetings email from the hotel, a very impressive moment! After I checked-in, staff still provided excellent services to us. However, when I walked into my room with my kids, my kids started to find out the dirt and dust on the carpet. When I walked into the bathroom, I found the bath wall still had dirt...... If no such dirt and dust, this hotel is good for family traveller.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Tracy,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and take your time to write us a review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted you have received good services in our hotel especially you have highlighted our pre-arrival welcoming email and friendly excellent reception service.

I also regret the room you stayed was unfortunately not meeting your cleanliness expectation and I would like to invite you to stay with us again with room free upgrade to one-bed suite and allow us having the opportunity to retrieve your confidence to Oakwood Premier Guangzhou. Please contact me directly for room reservation.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou soon.

kevin.tao@oakwoodasia.com

Been to Oakwood Premier Guangzhou? Share your experiences!