The Hilton is about one year old, located in the city center, tian he.
Design is modern, dark and gold.
Check in was really smooth, got the room even if it was 11.30 in the morning, staff spoke good English and worked quickly.
The deluxe king bedroom is spacious. Bathroom is open, big bathtub, nice shower.
Bed was really comfortable.
Everything looked nice, new and clean.
The lights were a bit tricky, too many possibilities and the bathroom lights were too low, especially for women to put make up on!
Breakfast buffet was good and had both Chinese and international food. High quality.
Check out was quick.
Would definitely come back to the Hilton, all in all a very good hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel Guangzhou
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Guangzhou’s central business district, Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe is just 40 minutes by road from Baiyun International Airport and a few minutes away from a transport hub that provides a 20-minute Metro ride to the airport, speedy train and bus links to Shenzhen and Hong Kong. The 498 spacious guestrooms and suites offer the very latest amenities and comforts designed to make your stay carefree and relaxing. Each room is tastefully decorated in contemporary design, while floor-to-ceiling windows provide unrivalled views of the city’s skyline. Wireless internet access, high definition TV and DVD player round out the Hilton vision of giving guests innovative retreats that embrace a sense of well-being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.