I didn't stay here (although other delegates did, I was already in town at another hotel) but I was present for a formal dinner and a day-long conference. The formal dinner was very good and the staff coped well with serving courses of a formal Chinese dinner interspersed with various stages of an awards ceremony. The only surprising thing for a new hotel of this standing was how few of the waiting staff could speak any English, to the extent that I had to interpret for my table-mates fundamental things like "she's vegetarian"! The conference organisation was excellent and timed to perfection, and the conference lunch, especially the wild dessert station, was fabulous. I really enjoyed being here.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel Guangzhou
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Guangzhou’s central business district, Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe is just 40 minutes by road from Baiyun International Airport and a few minutes away from a transport hub that provides a 20-minute Metro ride to the airport, speedy train and bus links to Shenzhen and Hong Kong. The 498 spacious guestrooms and suites offer the very latest amenities and comforts designed to make your stay carefree and relaxing. Each room is tastefully decorated in contemporary design, while floor-to-ceiling windows provide unrivalled views of the city’s skyline. Wireless internet access, high definition TV and DVD player round out the Hilton vision of giving guests innovative retreats that embrace a sense of well-being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.