We stayed there during the Chinese New Year holidays and had reserved for two rooms. The hotel is not the most convenient for travelers at leisure. Despite it is close to the East Train Station, it is quite a long walk of not less than 30 minutes to the shopping area. One may argue that taxi is convenient. Check-in was fast and room was spacious.
We did take the buffet breakfast and there were a great variety. Moreover, tables were too close and as there were groups of tour guests in the morning that it made the environment very crowded and noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel Guangzhou
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Guangzhou’s central business district, Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe is just 40 minutes by road from Baiyun International Airport and a few minutes away from a transport hub that provides a 20-minute Metro ride to the airport, speedy train and bus links to Shenzhen and Hong Kong. The 498 spacious guestrooms and suites offer the very latest amenities and comforts designed to make your stay carefree and relaxing. Each room is tastefully decorated in contemporary design, while floor-to-ceiling windows provide unrivalled views of the city’s skyline. Wireless internet access, high definition TV and DVD player round out the Hilton vision of giving guests innovative retreats that embrace a sense of well-being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.