Recently I had the oppurtunity to be a guest at your hotel in Tianhe. One Trip Advisor comment by a guest states that whilst dining they asked for a pair of chopsticks and were told to get it themselves. I had no such experience. The entire process was perfection in service.That included the janitorial , housekeeping, fitness, dining, check in (Ms V Gong), and entrance staff. My guest and I were astounded at the level of service in all areas and by all in your employ.
I live in Guangzhou and could have stayed anywhere. A remark by my father at the Executive Lounge in the Conrad International in Hong Kong prompted my stay. I remember how he said the tea was good. The memory of that comment lead me to the decision to stay at the Hilton. I was thrilled about being there from start to finish.
During the later part of breakfast they started to prep for lucn. One of the item was so close to the morning food I thought it might be part of breakfast. But a taco for breakfast? I asked and it was not. The worker sensed my desire and offered me one. That was without prompting of any kind. You can not buy that kind of service.
The following two paragraphs express the positive aspect of my stay at your hotel. It is part of a letter I sent to the company after having bought a defective product (which they admitted) and the nightmarish process involved in the refund for the product.
"To that end I have this to say. You stands being their product and
the employees who represent the company do so with impeccable manners.
I was always treated with courtesy and genuine concern. Of course it
makes perfect sense that Ms Ng handed me that card. The gift, although
absolutely not necessary, was greatly appreciated.
Congratulations-the emotional bond has been secured. Thank you all for
doing the right thing and being fair whilst in the course of your
duties. I do hope the powers that be at recognize the
performance of their employees at all levels and give them the kudos
I felt so comfortable during my stay. Yes, employees are paid for a service and their professionalism. Yet there is a difference between service performed for payment and being compensated for service from the heart. The heartfelt manner in which their performed those duties made the difference. It is that difference which will once again direct me back to your hotel.
I look forward to one day to regaining my status as a gold card member, and I hope to achieve this as a guest at your hotel.
All the best and thank you,
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel Guangzhou
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Guangzhou’s central business district, Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe is just 40 minutes by road from Baiyun International Airport and a few minutes away from a transport hub that provides a 20-minute Metro ride to the airport, speedy train and bus links to Shenzhen and Hong Kong. The 498 spacious guestrooms and suites offer the very latest amenities and comforts designed to make your stay carefree and relaxing. Each room is tastefully decorated in contemporary design, while floor-to-ceiling windows provide unrivalled views of the city’s skyline. Wireless internet access, high definition TV and DVD player round out the Hilton vision of giving guests innovative retreats that embrace a sense of well-being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.