We stayed six nights at Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe during last october Canton Fair. It was a very good experience but should have some improvements in the food service. Room, bed and bathroom perfects and confortable, but the main restaurant should be improved for international taste. We tried just once during lunch time and the food (pasta with shrimps) was incompatible whith a Hilton Brand. The Italian restaurant during dinner was excellent, but at lunch time we didn't have a good experience. Probably the italian chef wasn't in the command!! But I really hope to stay again with new experience in the restaurants!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel Guangzhou
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Guangzhou’s central business district, Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe is just 40 minutes by road from Baiyun International Airport and a few minutes away from a transport hub that provides a 20-minute Metro ride to the airport, speedy train and bus links to Shenzhen and Hong Kong. The 498 spacious guestrooms and suites offer the very latest amenities and comforts designed to make your stay carefree and relaxing. Each room is tastefully decorated in contemporary design, while floor-to-ceiling windows provide unrivalled views of the city’s skyline. Wireless internet access, high definition TV and DVD player round out the Hilton vision of giving guests innovative retreats that embrace a sense of well-being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.