Rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed, beds very comfortable. The other highlight were the staff who were wonderfully friendly and helpful. Special mention to Gilbert in the restaurant who went out of his way to make us comfortable and accommodate us and our toddler.
Club Access - If you are travelling for business and need access to the club for meetings it might be worth it, but if you are travelling for leisure would highly recommend you give the club a miss. It is just not worth the extra you pay.
If you are travelling with babies the cots provided are not great. Although the cot itself seems to be the standard for hotels in china we were provided with two thin pillows over the cot slats by way of a mattress - didn't look at all comfortable and had she been younger would have considered it a SIDs risk.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich Hotel
- Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich Hotel Guangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in Tianhe, the most dynamic financial and commercial district of Guangzhou, the hotel is less than a kilometre away from city landmark CITIC Square and a five minutes drive from Guangzhou East Railway Station, the transportation hub connecting Guangzhou, Dongguan, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. Facilities include 493 spectacular Paris style décor rooms and suites, all overlooking TianHe trendy skyline, 5 innovative bars and restaurants,extensive recreational facilities from SoSpa, SoFit 24-hour fitness centre to an indoor pool enjoying a panoramic view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.