“Reasonably Priced with all the amenties” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Zongde Hotel

Zongde Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Guangzhou
Zongde Hotel
You added Zongde Hotel to your Saves list
No.154 Wanfu Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou 510030, China (Yuexiu District)   |
Ranked #862 of 2,820 Hotels in Guangzhou
Toronto, Canada
“Reasonably Priced with all the amenties”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I stayed in this hotel twice , Once during the Canton Fair (Very Busy Time) and recently. The Price I paid was almost 40% of what I paid during the Canton Fair. I paid $110.00 a night during the fair and just USD 40.00 on my last trip. The location of this property is very convenient and the restaurant downstairs serves the best Chinese food I ever had. for $10.00 I had my full dinner with 2 king size Tsing Tao beer bottles including tip.
The staff is very helpful and eager to help. From the doorman to the bellboy and the young man who mans the 24hour kiosk inside the hotel everyone of the staff members was out of this world.
English though is a major problem all over mainland china, but the eagerness to understand and the politeness with which they kept repeating the words was divine. Don't expect a very luxurious Hotel but for 40 $ it was worth every penny.
In-room Massage is provided for $20.00 per hour and was very soothing after a tiring day.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Solo

Been to Zongde Hotel? Share your experiences!