Great hotel, nice room, nice breakfast buffet, friendly staff. Their italian restaurant prego offers great views over guangzhou and the food was delicious (but pricy).
Would come here again. Had a nice walk around the hotel, there are nice shops, streets in walking distance
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Guangzhou Hotel Guangzhou
- The Westin Guangzhou Hotel
- Westin Guangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to Shopping Malls & Restaurants Our hotel is adjacent to the CITIC Plaza, which is home to Fortune 500 companies, brand shops and many popular restaurants; a 5-minute walk distance from many other shopping/commercial malls and boutiques, such as Tai Koo Hui, Teemall, Grandview and Onelink.Transportation5 minute walking distance to the Guangzhou East Train Station-the southern gateway to Hong Kong; 45-minute travel from the International Baiyun Airport; modern subway system connects the hotel to all parts of the city, two direct subway lines to the airport. Room – Heavenly Spa, Heavenly Bath & ShowerOur Westin rooms which are 50sqm in size offer you the ultimate in comfort and technology including Westin’s signature Heavenly Bed®, invigorating shower and bath, wireless high speed internet access, flat screen television and IP Phones with cordless handset. Or choose our new WestinWORKOUT® Room to maintain your wellness routine and fitness regime in the privacy of your room. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.Eat and drink well at Hotel – Five restaurants and two barsOur five restaurants and bars include an all-day dining venue, a Chinese restaurant offering the finest Cantonese specialties, a lobby lounge, a Latin American restaurant with live entertainment and a Cuban Cigar Lounge, and an upscale rooftop Italian restaurant and lounge boasting stunning city views. Spa and fitnessHeavenly Spa is a sophisticated urban sanctuary featuring a series of therapies and treatments, with the sole purpose of restoring your body's harmony and balance while shedding fatigue and stress.GeneralIn addition to a full-service spa, The Westin Guangzhou features an indoor pool, outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, hot & cold plunge pool, and 24-hrs fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers executive floors, and a concierge desk. Onsite parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your The Westin Guangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.