“best hotel in guangzhou” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Hyatt Guangzhou

You added Grand Hyatt Guangzhou to your Saves list
Grand Hyatt Guangzhou
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No.12 Zhujiang West Road, Pearl River New City, Tianhe District, Guangzhou 510623, China   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Super Smart Saver
Ranked #8 of 2,821 Hotels in Guangzhou
4.5 of 5 stars 547 Reviews
new orleans
“best hotel in guangzhou”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

hotel locates in Zhujiang new town with a view towards huacheng square. convenient location. stayed in Hyatt or Fourseasons is really a toss-up but finally choose hyatt because of it's brand.
hotel is not new, opened about 6 years but rooms are fine. bathub a bit small. changing elevator from lobby to room is a bit weird however reasonably safe. would like to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ghgz, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Guangzhou, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your comments following your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Guangzhou. We truly appreciate your kind patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Guangzhou in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

third hectic day traveling in area visiting various factories and when I get here its a respite, lovely spacious room on club floor, fast internet, elegant and beautiful starting on 22 nd floor
Service with a smile-my place to stay in Guangzhou

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Luxembourg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I was travelling on business and got to rest my weary body for 4 nights at this hotel and I can say it was superb. the rooms are lovely, very well done. the stuff are very helpful and polite. the pool and gym are excellent and very quiet. Breakfast had a lot of choice but think there could have been a bit more focus on making things tasty rather than just looking so fantastic. Do be careful when you check out though as I noticed a few extras I did ask for!

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your comments following your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Guangzhou. We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your constructive feedback. We truly appreciate your kind patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Guangzhou in the near future.
Guangzhou
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I often go to grand Hyatt for breakfast,I really like this place,the hotel is nice,and confortable you really feel like home,the stuff is professional and kind,the buffet is not really big,it miss something's from japanese side,but other than that you can really find a lot,thanks to this hotel to make my experience every time unique!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your comments following your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Guangzhou.We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your constructive feedback.We truly appreciate your kind patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Guangzhou in the near future. Wish you have a nice day!
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently for a 3GPP conference. I have stayed in many Chinese hotels for these conferences and this hotel rates right up at the top. It met all the expectations that you could have of top end brand but what i liked most about this stay was the attentive and friendly disposition of all the staff I encountered.

My stay started with an airport pick up in the hotel car, which although expensive it was very comfortable and the in car WiFi was much appreciated.

My room was on the 10th floor, it was large by any standard. As mentioned in other reviews the shower/bath are at the centre of the room. I quite liked this configuration.

I took breakfast every morning, and the buffet selection was excellent: a huge choice of both western and asian foods. I used the gym most mornings and this was well equipped and never very busy.

I took lunch a couple of times in the hotel restaurant which was a very good lunch special.
I had dinner as room service a few nights again this was up to scratch.

Check in and out was both friendly and painless.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have to say I like the room so much as it is so cozy and functional! Every inch of the space has been maximumly used! And I have a nice city view in front of me! Plus this is really a great location for me. Service is good as well. I can't wait to come back in April again to write my second stay over review here! As love at the first sight, my first stay over experience might be a bit blind. ;) Or it will wow me again. We will see!

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your comments following your recent stay at Grand Hyatt Guangzhou.We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your constructive feedback.We truly appreciate your kind patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Guangzhou in the near future. Wish you have a lovely day!
Fountain Valley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stayed at the hotel for two nights meeting with customers in the area. I found the hotel is located just few min. walking from a shopping mall which is also a subway station. The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly up to good Hyatt standard. Facilities are modern and comfortable to stay .

I had a very late flight from CAN to LAX at 9:00 pm, being an elite member of the hotel, they gave me late check out at 5:00 pm. This is certainly helpful!

Mr. David Chan, the GM of the hotel, is a friendly and considerate person. I really appreciate their guest services making guests feeling welcome attitude.

Room Tip: The subway at Guangzhou is very crowded. If it is not really necessary, avoid to use it especially...