“Great rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ahoskie Inn

Ahoskie Inn
You added Ahoskie Inn to your Saves list
Ahoskie Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   343 NC HWY 561 W, Ahoskie, NC 27910 (Formerly Ramada Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ahoskie
“Great rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This past weekend was one of the most pleasant stays I have had in a hotel in a long time. The Ahoskie Inn really impressed me, one could almost say that they could compete with higher chain hotels. Their rooms were very clean and quite updated. To my surprise this hotel offers everything one could ask for: clean rooms, great service, friendly staff, continental breakfast, and even a bar and grill with great Mexican food.

I'll be sure to stay here next time I'm in the area.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2015

I will be checking out on today with no regrets of staying here at the Ahoskie Inn. I am very pleased to say that this small town hotel has surpassed all my expectations. I'd like to list some of the things that really made a difference and influenced this 5-star review.

1. Service: all the front desk attendants that I met during my stay were very professional and made a great first impression by being so warm and welcoming to customers.
2.Room: at first I was rather skeptical about staying here and asked to see a room before making my decision to stay. But I was pleased with the way the room that I was shown looked and decided to give it a try. I have no regrets about staying at the Ahoskie Inn. The rooms looked very new and were very updated. To my knowledge the Ahoskie Inn has made a few upgrades and I have to admit that the big flat screen, new furniture, and fresh linen made me feel more at comfort.
3. Restaurant: to my surprise there was a restaurant inside the hotel which served very tasty Mexican/American food. The waitress was on top of her game with each and every customer. I recommend to every customer to try the food--it will definitely fulfill everyone's appetite.

I will be staying here again! And I would like to extend my thanks to the Ahoskie Inn for the stay and making me feel right at home.

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

It was very clean staff was very friendly they have restaurant on premises what ever I needed they were their to help I will be stay here again front desk was helpful bartender was friendly and the good was good

• Stayed February 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2015

We checked in a day after Christmas for 3 nights, staffs were friendly, clean rooms and the breakfast was decent .

Breakfast with sausage and scrambled eggs was absent , other than that everything was wonderful.

We would definitely come again.

• Stayed November 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014

I was just at the Ahoskie Inn this past week visiting my family briefly for the holidays. I want to thank this establishment greatly by writing this review today. The hotel staff was great and very welcoming. The lobby also looked very modern with the new renovations and furniture. I have to say this hotel really blew my expectations. For a small town hotel the rooms are very neat. The room I was in had new carpet and furniture, fresh linen, and a good flat screen TV. During my 2 day stay I also had the opportunity to eat at the restaurant in the hotel. The food was very good and decently priced.

I am very pleased with everything and would definitely be staying here again in the future.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

I was in town for a family function and I have to say at first i was scared of renting a room at the Ahoskie Inn because of some of the previous reviews but I was pleasantly surprised with all the renovations that management has done. The rooms look like brand new, carpet, linen, tvs, furniture and everything was top-notch. Not only did the hotel look great but the service was superb at the front desk, and also at the bar and grill that they have--the complementary chips and salsa was a very welcoming gesture. I would definitely be coming back to the Ahoskie Inn and also recommend others to stay there.

Room Tip: all rooms have great rates.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014

We were here for three days, two nights, hotel staff was very pleasant.Room was spacious and bed was comfortable.The staff was friendly and helpful,and the service was really good. Would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Ahoskie Inn? Share your experiences!